Our company’s system pulls, with its system of services that resolve the desires of clients listed below.
It is not a PUSH, but a PULL. It is a system whereby potential customers actively approach.
- The unique business practices of the Japanese market make us unable to enter it.
- We want to obtain customers in the Japanese market inbound, but it does not work well.
- We are a business-to-business company (BtoB) and are unaware of the general consumer.
- We have only subcontracted, so we do not know how to appeal to potential customers.
- We are caught up in a competition over prices and fees.
- We are not able to show off our appeal to the outside.
- There are negative comments about us on the Internet.
- Our advertising is ineffective.
- Our company was developed through the inspiration of our president and management team, and we cannot fight on the surface.
- We want to create new sales channels.
- We have a hard time recruiting personnel, even though we think we are a good company.
- The news only picks up stories of our competition.
- We have had management consultants in the past, but cannot sense what, if anything, actually changed.
- Our internal motivation is low or will not improve.
- We are a BtoB company and have never worked routes other than sales to our existing clients.
- We cannot compete unless we add value as a company.The following are for financial institutions and consulting firms:
- Our clients’ appeal is not being conveyed to their customers.
- Our client company is aiming for an IPO.
- Our clients are technology companies and are not skilled at self-promotion.
- Our clients are not good at utilizing the Internet.
Wouldn’t you like to solve these problems with a management consultant?
Have you contacted an advertising firm because you think you can fix them by improving your company image?
These problems can be resolved by a “Branding” company.
That is who we are.